Providing primary care services for adults at very affordable prices.
I offer easy to understand medical advice that gives you a clearer picture of your medical problems and how we both can work together to improve your health overall.
I spend time listening to your problems and explain to you the process we can go through to find solutions in a cost-effective manner that works for you.
At my clinic, I provide:
- primary care services for adults
- advice and care of your chronic illnesses
- pain management services for selected patients
- Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP) services for qualified patients
- referrals to other health care practitioners and services
- NO urgent care services
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Debit Cards, and Cash
We do NOT directly accept any insurances. We will provide you the necessary billing codes and show you how to apply for reimbursement from your insurer.
We do NOT accept any Medicare or Workman's Compensation coverage.
Regarding Oregon Health Plan (OHP) coverage:
- If you have an "open" OHP card, then you can apply for reimbursement. This means that you have not been assigned a doctor to supervise your care and can go anywhere that your OHP card is accepted.
- DCIPA (Douglas County Independent Practice Association)If you are unfortuante enough to have the OHP-DCIPA card, then understand that they do not pay for any care outside their little group of "special" doctors and will deny any services that they don't feel like paying for, regardless of whether it's beneficial to your health or needed to diagnose your problems.
Call us today to get more information on taking your next step towards better care.